When a young boy becomes dangerously aware of the beauty and dangers around him – his trusty smartphone helps him focus his attention back wher eit belongs. A horror-comedy ballad told in one act. The production of the film started in spring 2018 and was finished in April 2019.
During 2019/2020 the film played in festivals around the world, including Siggraph, Giffoni and Annecy.
- Winner: 30 Film awards including Best of Annecy Kids
- Selected: 160 festivals in 73 countries
- Written, Directed by Tobias Schlage and Brent Forrest
- Modelling & Animation by Tobias Schlage and Brent Forrest
- Music Composed by David Arcus
- Rigging & FX – Brent Forrest Lighting & Rendering Supervision – Mohammed Hamid
- Lighting, Shading, Rendering – Shoma Mizutani, Filipe Ferreira, Ogulcan Tayman
- Compositing – Lukas Przybylski, Rajdip Chakraborty, Mohammed Hamid
- Rigging support – Jean-Baptiste Bongrand
- Web: http://forrest-schlage.com